Small Business Package
Your custom website design process is simple and easy to follow.
Tell us about your business! The most important competitive advantage you can have is a deep understanding of what your customers care about. It is very important to understand your customers and meet their needs. It is important to focus on your customers and delivery or fulfill their needs. An effective website must be functional and to the point to be useful.
- Determine and outline the content that will be included on your website
Here are some suggested pages you could include in your website:
* Home Page
* About Page
* Services Page
* News Page
* Photo Gallery
- Suggested Content may include
* Resources (to Download) / Links
* Testimonials (for Home Page)
* Contact Form (for Conversion)
* Links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
* Embed a video and more …
- Send us your website content with the Online Request Form
Include your previous marketing materials or catalogs; Logo (if you have one), pictures and brief descriptions of products; Any items that may help us better understand your company.
- We start working on your web design project after you sign up one of our website hosting packages
We accept PayPal and Credit Cards. For more info, please visit Payment Methods. To make the payment, click the Subscribe button on the right sidebar.
- You review the demo of your website and we continue working on the website based on your feedback. We insert all the content, logo (if you have one), images provided by you. We will send you the link of demonstration website where you can watch the progress and give us live feedback. This web-based approach allows us to effectively and efficiently serve our clients across the country.
- Once you approve the demo website, we install your website on the live-server with your domain
We will complete the basic search engine optimization (SEO) at this stage. We will also submit your website to top search engines – Google, Yahoo & Bing.
- We provide you step-by-step instructions on how to update the content of your website through a Content Management System (CMS)
Our Content Management System (CMS) is very user-friendly. No programming skills are needed to manage your web content.
Be Sociable, Share!